Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to YiNSP!RAT!ON...


I planned to create a blog for a long time, but I haven't got a chance to do so. It's good that I finally got a time to make this happened. The name – YiNSP!RAT!ON is come from my name "Yin" and combined with a word "Inspiration". This blog aims to focus on all sorts of design (graphic design, web design, product design, interior design, photography and typography, etc.) It also include some of my works (both commercial and personal), tutorials and personal thoughts and feelings.

I did a 3D "Welcome" typo tutorial (see above) to celebrate the grand opening of YiNSP!RAT!ON. If you want to learn this tutorial, go to this link.


There will be some more posts coming up. I hope you guys will find some cool things and stuffs in YiNSP!RAT!ON and enjoy reading all the entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment